These biscuits are the results of dozens of batches of experiments. Perfectly soft and squishy and delicious (especially straight out of the oven!) they age so well I like to make a batch on Sunday to keep me going throughout the week!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup GF self-raising flour*
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 145g olive oil spread
- 2.5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and stir in the syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together
- Form the mixture into balls the size of golf balls. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and press flat
- Bake for 15 minutes.